[rescue] emacs for sunos 4.1.4

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Mon May 28 21:54:07 CDT 2018

Hi

I would probably compile from source, fix dependencies etc... you might need
to go an older version as newer versions of some applications have more modern
dependencies - never tried for emacs so cant say. Yes I am in the VI camp
*dont shoot me*.

If you dont already have them you may also need to get build tools
(make,gcc,etc..) built first..

Either way I think you just found a reason to warm up the CPUs some more....

Have fun

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

> On 29 May 2018, at 12:27, john <jferg977 at aol.com> wrote:
>
> I can't remember if emacs came on the CD, assume it didn't. so since i have
this crackerjack sparc10, up and running with some disk space, where should I
look for a suitable emacs?