[rescue] child, please. was Re: emacs vs. Word!, was Re: SUN PCMCIA SBus Card

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:37:32 CDT 2018

On Mon, 28 May 2018 at 20:34, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    I know.  How about "Go away kid, you bother me."  I have work to do
> today.  Last week I started a new contract which will save peoples'
> lives.  Next time you get bored and troll me, maybe I'll thwap THAT on
> the table.

You should get that galloping paranoia professionally looked at. You've
gone totally off the rails about something I never even said.

You may think you've changed, but you haven't, you know. :-(

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com