[rescue] emacs vs. Word!, was Re: SUN PCMCIA SBus Card

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:11:47 CDT 2018

On Mon, 28 May 2018 at 17:57, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    Liam.  Seriously.  Just shut up before you embarrass yourself even
> further.

What really annoys me is that you don't even try to listen. You don't
actually read what I'm saying. You think you know, so you reply to that,
and then patronisingly tell me that I'm stupid and don't understand what
the big boys are doing.

You've not even attempted to engage with my argument. You've shown no
understanding of what it is.

There is someone being embarrassing here, and it isn't me.

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com