[rescue] Sun 3/50 BTW (and Sun 2 keyboard)

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Mon Feb 26 16:39:10 CST 2018

On Feb 26, 2018, at 2:19 PM, Jon <jlo at ludd.ltu.se> wrote:

> Lastly (might as well take this chance to beg), I only have 1MB of RAM in
> my sun-2 which restricts me to running only Sun's 1.x releases (and with
> a shoehorn), if I ever get past the install issue.
> Guess no one happens to have some spare RAM board they're willing to
> let go to a good home? With compensation? ^_^

Have you considered making one? Either one that you can mount old SIMMs to, or
one using a couple of modern static RAM chips to max out the capacity with
some trivial interfacing? Ibm pretty sure complete expansion information is
available for Sun 2b&

Oshpark can take KiCAD files directly now, too, you donbt even need to
generate a Gerber file for making your own PCBsb&

  b Chris