[rescue] Kai's Power Tools for UNIX

Andrew Liles blah at spilk.org
Thu Feb 15 18:41:09 CST 2018

Agreed! This is really just for historical interest purposes. I have
Photoshop installed on a couple of my SGI machines and it works pretty
well - it definitely does more than I will ever be artistically able to
exploit. Later versions of IRIX even came with a special "accelerator"
plugin to make Photoshop run faster.

I just remember it being fun to play with the KPT plugins on the old Mac
versions of Photoshop back in the early 90s and I heard they also
released it for UNIX, which of course makes me even more interested to
find it...

-a.