[rescue] Old Monitors

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Feb 13 19:09:33 CST 2018

> People don't seem to understand (or don't care enough) that this is
> how things become "rare".

As someone who's dropped big heavy CRTs during moves recently:  I know
exactly that's how the things become rare.  But, unfortunately (for me
as well everyone else here), service to the hobby far too often loses
to being able to fit everything into an affordable place.

Seems to me there's a market - a small niche market, but still - for
new CRT monitors.  Anyone looking for a business plan?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org