[rescue] ISO: Keyboard for AT&T 630 MTG terminal

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Dec 27 16:09:13 CST 2018

I think your post is completely on topic for here.

We had one of those red AT&T mice go thru here, looks like early October 2018 from archives.   Seems that it went to Dave's museum.

Sorry I can't assist with the keyboard.

Once complete, are you planning to attach it to something (i.e. 3B2 console), or just use it as a console port device (routers,
switches, etc)?  Maybe something else?

either way, congratulations on your find !

Jerry