[rescue] Help with Sun 3's

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Dec 24 12:06:05 CST 2018

Hi Daniel

As far as the serial port is concerned, I think mouse has it covered, always a
pain unless you have a known working cable.

Not sure if the old handbook with all the docs for the Sun 3s and diag info
for the lights is available online. I know the 3s were deleted from the paper
handbook at some point. If you need any scans of them, I could do it, but
hoping some are already online (anyone know?).

Peter

Sent from my iPad