[rescue] Sun Systems Fault Analysis Workshop - Student Guide

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:43:35 CDT 2017

One must not forget that many MSCE-holders said that what MS taught didnbt
work or was not the most effective manner to achieve the action needed.
>From these testimonies, given in a variety of places (online, at
conferences, and in person) may indicate that MS hosed themselves with
incompetent and inapplicable training.  The CIOs and management types that
bbought intob the MCSE schema also assisted in creating this issue.