[rescue] Sun Systems Fault Analysis Workshop - Student Guide

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Sep 20 20:59:01 CDT 2017

I was just reviewing the shell programming for system admin's one myself.  I was
taking the Solaris admin II class at the time, sometime in the late 1990's, and
after asking a bunch of off-the-wall (shell programming) questions that the
instructor didn't want to/couldn't answer, I ended up with a copy of the shell
programmers class (hard copy).

All the nawk/sed/system redirection stuff is the same.  The (hard copy) class
book I have is all in C-shell.   The PDF here is Bourne && Korn shell.

Jerry