[rescue] T5140 OS Choice

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Sep 11 18:50:35 CDT 2017

" From: Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us>
"
" Unofficially, for those interested in patches, those are frequently found on the
" Internet at large using your favorite search engine.  Seems that we had a thread
" regarding that subject about just a month or so ago.

i've looked desultorily now and again, but i've never found any
patches from after sun ended open access and i'm already up to date as
of that point.

" Regarding SRU updates, I haven't seen any of those out in the wild, but I can't
" state that I have looked for those either.

so - maybe they have been successful in keeping the lid on,
post-crackdown.