[rescue] T5140 OS Choice

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Sep 11 16:25:36 CDT 2017

SRU's, you-bet-ya.

Unofficially, for those interested in patches, those are frequently found on the
Internet at large using your favorite search engine.  Seems that we had a thread
regarding that subject about just a month or so ago.

Regarding SRU updates, I haven't seen any of those out in the wild, but I can't
state that I have looked for those either.

Jerry