[rescue] [geeks] Solaris 11 SMF oddity

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sun Sep 10 19:01:42 CDT 2017

On 09/10/17 19:45, Edward Mitchell wrote:
> Sent from my iBrain.
>> On Sep 9, 2017, at 15:36, Phil Stracchino <phils at caerllewys.net> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone else who runs Solaris 11 know if I'm missing something here?
>
> Hmm.  svccfg import should be all it takes.

That's what I thought.

> What does svccfg show, if anything, for snapshots of the Bacula FMRI?

asgard:root:~:10 # svccfg -s bacula/sd:default
svc:/network/bacula/sd:default> listsnap
initial
previous
running
start

> And no gripes about a busted boot archive on the reboot?

I didn't see anything logged, and didn't see the console because I
didn't actually know it rebooted until later when I started
investigating why Bacula wasn't running.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net