[rescue] SPARCclassic X - what software did this run?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 00:33:14 CDT 2017

Hi Andrew

I forget the exact software it was to run, I am sure someone will enlighten
you, but pretty sure it was a marketing version of the classic (ie same
motherboard and same chassis) with maybe no disk and limited memory, but could
be upgraded to a full classic, a bit like they did with the Netra versions of
the SS5 and SS20.

I could of course remember it incorrectly...!

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Mbl: 07977 532320