[rescue] SPARC10 died today

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:15:14 CST 2017

That sucks, wher part of the country are you in?    I have an extra
Sparcstation 10 I don't really use anymore now that I picked up an 20.    I
got both my SS10s for the cost of shipping, but they're not cheap to ship.
If you narrow down the part you need I could probably send you it for the cost
of shipping.