[rescue] [geeks] Mr Bill's Flickr Featured in the Washington Post

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Nov 27 07:27:49 CST 2017

" Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 22:53:33 -0600
" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" I don't see it in the article or in the video along with the article?
"
" Bill

curious.  it was there a week ago, but they have apparently removed it
now.

" On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 07:37:45PM -0500, Andy Wallis wrote:
" >Our own Bill's picture of a Ma Bell building with the old faded icon and the
" >new one is featured on the front page of the Washington Post in an article
" >about AT&T-Time Warner merger.
" >I did a double take when I saw the attribution to mrbill.
" >https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/11/20/the-justice-department-just-sued-att-to-block-its-85-billion-bid-for-time-warner/