[rescue] Wanted: LGA1366-socket-compatible CPU heatsinks/fans

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 25 15:53:20 CDT 2017

its me looking for parts again.. :D

Working on a project, and I'm in need of some CPU heatsinks/fans compatible
with a socket LGA1366.  I'll take whatever I can get, but am looking for
quantity six total.

I know that the Intel cooler part number E29477-002 fits and is specced to
work with the Xeon E5620s that I'm using for this project.

Any chance someone has a few of these, or any other cooler that works with a
LGA1366 socket, lying around in a parts bin?  Am trying to get these boards
built up as cheaply as possible.

Thanks!

Bill

--