[rescue] FS: Mac Mini Late 2012 i7 (from UK)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:54:46 CDT 2017

On 24 March 2017 at 19:21, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This was my daily driver for a few years, but now it never gets used. I
> offered this around a while ago and then decided to keep it but I finally
> concluded it's just not worth hanging onto. It's in clean condition, has
> been apart once for a HDD to SSD swap. Some very minor blemishes on the
> outside, but no gouges or deep marks:
>
> Full Spec:
>
> Late 2012
> i7 2.6 GHz CPU (Intel 4000 HD Graphics)
> 16GB RAM
> 256GB Samsung SSD
> (requires Trim Enabler.app for TRIM support)
> macOS 10.12 Sierra installed
>
> Price: B#450 (free UK shipping, shipping to EU extra but discounted)
>
> This item is available to ship to UK (free) or the EU (carriage extra but
> will be discounted). If no-one takes this by mid-April I will eBay it.

Nice little machine. I am typing on my 2011 mini (Core i5, 8GB, 128 GB
SSD + 1 TB HD) and it's a lovely little machine. I'd love yours, but
that is outside my budget. :-( This one cost me B#150...

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053