[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 170, Issue 17

John Francini francini at mac.com
Fri Jan 27 21:25:14 CST 2017

Hmmm.  Couldnbt aarch64 (otherwise known as ARM-64) be scaled up to be a
worthy successor? I hear itbs rather RISC-yb&

Also remember therebs still IBMbs POWER in both little- and big-endian
flavors and s390x architectures around. (I work in Red Hatbs release
engineering organization, and we have to worry about all those architecture
for Linux in addition to good olb x86-64. ARM is getting a lot of attention
these days.

john