[rescue] Desk-height DEC "half rack"?

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:39:45 CST 2017

I did a quick check through my DEC documentation and could not find it.  I
know exactly what  you mean - we had one at work in our lab many years
ago.  IIRC, there was one on ebay just a few weeks ago, 'complete' with a
LSI 11 that looked pretty ratty, but claimed functionality - Might be worth
going through completed ebay listings - maybe the person still has it?

John