[rescue] WWWIIIRRRESSS!, was Re: Cray listing on E-bay

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:05:18 CST 2017

OMG Dave, that is hilarious......And your activities sound perfectly normal
to me...but all those WIRERZZZZZZ!!

As a joke (which I am sure would not have gone over very well) you could
have mentioned to them that next time they come into the house, they should
wear tin foil hats to keep their brains from being fried....then again,
they may have terminated you lease.....

too funny
John