[rescue] New SPARC 10 lives

john jferg977 at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 16:02:17 CST 2017

The new machine works fine. All I needed to do was change hostid and
ethernet address to those of old machine, install the disks, boot and
bingo.B  It also has a nicer case, I guess it wasn't in an engineering
office - no coffee stains.

In the course of the hassle, I discovered my treasured application will
run on a 20.B  If anyone has one that's looking for a home.... for money too.

it looks like the CPU was what was wrong with machine that died. I
thought if it was ok, it would be fun to have a dual cpu machine, but no
joy on that.

tough.

john