[rescue] Cray listing on E-bay

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:41:58 CST 2017

Great!  Then that means I've got it wrong, and Ethan's sat for many years
for no really good reason.  I hope he manages to get them running if he
hasn't already (I haven't talked to him about this in over a year).    He
bought 5 racks worth out of Pittsburgh somewhere about 15 years ago.  We
were talking because of my access to media, but our current cray systems
all run Linux for better or worse, and I am not adminning them these days.

What I'd really like to see is a T90-4 up and going.   I watched ours get
bled dry and it was a sad day.

-Bob