[rescue] Looking for copy of "Sunmos" or "OSF/1 AD"

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Oct 16 20:21:08 CDT 2016

" From: Richard <ejb at trick-1.net>
"
" Hi Folks
"
" I already know this is a very very very long shot but here goes.
"
" Background: I have a single Intel Paragon board, SCSI/Network/Serial
" Console all in one, so its a bit more than a node or standard service
" board. I am looking to power up standalone and hopefully get a monitor
" rom prompt of some sort out of the serial port. The available hardware
" suggests and reading suggests this is a reasonable expectation.
"
" I have also found information (yet to power up and confirm with tcpdump)
" that indicates that this board will TFTP boot if politely asked to do
" so.
"
" The objective is to boot  the boad via TFTP. femtoParagon anyone ;-)
"
" What I am looking for is a copy of "Sunmos" to see if indeed I can
" tftpboot the light weight kernel onto a standalone board....OK so OSF/1
" AD would do also (hence the subject) but everything I have read suggests
" that this would be overkill..
"
" before I started the project (or obtained the board) is looks like
" Sunmos used to be available at
"
" ftp://ftp.cs.sandia.gov/pub/sunmos/
"
" however link death as stolen that form me.....

ftp sites are vanishing due i think to basic insecurity.

" If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

how about

http://www.thefullwiki.org/SUNMOS

http://dbpedia.org/page/SUNMOS

and