[rescue] Dome Imaging MD2SUN2

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:06:51 CST 2016

Thanks Mark for letting me know what the DL was on these.
Think back now I do remember back in the day I systems sometimes having an a
little puck device that you would use to calibrate the screen out-levels.
I suspect my current monitor hooked up to my sparcstation was originally meant
meant for a medical purpose.   It's a plasma display, that that fixed boarder
and a plastic screen in front where you can kind of make out a residual hatch
like pattern.     It's definitely much bigger that I was looking was for but I
picked up from the PC recycler because it uses a 13w3 connector.