[rescue] Raster flex SBus card anyone?

Bob Krzaczek krz at cis.rit.edu
Mon Jul 4 15:41:13 CDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 04:47:27PM +0200, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> > Photos here
>
> Mmmm, guess: a RasterOps PC display card ? The 15 pins looks like a Mac
> connector (DA-15 ?), but the 9 pins could be the older style VGA connector
> (DE-9).

If not, then they're related.  That sure is familiar looking!  We used
to have a few RasterOps video in old Sun IPC/IPX gear, (far too) many
years ago, expressly so they could drive overhead projectors.

(This was in the days when a 640x480 projector was *stylin*... ;-)

Bob

--
Bob Krzaczek, Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science, RIT
phone +1-585-4757196, email krz at cis.rit.edu, icbm 43.08586N 77.67744W