[rescue] Raster flex SBus card anyone?

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Mon Jul 4 10:45:37 CDT 2016

> So, the card could be an older, 24-bits, cgeight-compatible,
> 640x480-VGA-compatible framebuffer by RasterOps.

In fact, it could be a PIP option (with the DE9) plugged into a Sparc Card
TC (with the DA25), from way way back (middle columns, bottom of the page):

<
https://books.google.fr/books?id=LDwEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT28&lpg=PT28&dq=RasterOps+S
PARC+Card+TC+PIP+ColorBoard&source=bl&ots=9S5kC7OAEI&sig=iuXr_ZUUw2ULXnVEA1Gk
XHnp_Rg&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIwKaYktrNAhXG3SwKHVFbDG0Q6AEIMjAD#v=onepage&q=
RasterOps%20SPARC%20Card%20TC%20PIP%20ColorBoard&f=false

Would explain the 2 connectors and the fact that they are soldered to the
two different layers.

(again - guessing, I've never seen a RasterOps card for Suns, only for
Macs).

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau