[rescue] SCSI2SD formatting

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:14:17 CST 2016

Amazon is kind of hit and miss too, I had worse experience with with several
seller than eBay.   I search for drive you recommend on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-ST15230N-4GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B0015KGCNS/ref=sr_1_
1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1456362719&sr=1-1&keywords=st15230n

This looks like a good deal but there is only one and when I search for
information all the result were for SCA80 drives.
http://www.amazon.com/IBM-25L1930-GB-SCSI-Drive/dp/B016YJRL6Q/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc
&ie=UTF8&qid=1456362170&sr=1-4&keywords=50pin+SCSI+hard+drive
> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:07:01 -0500
> From: adh at an.bradford.ma.us
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] SCSI2SD formatting
>
> " From: CLIFFORD HAIGHT <klemish at hotmail.com>
> "
> " []
> "
> " After that I got a Conner CFP1080SN which was picked right away as a
SUN1.02.