[rescue] memory identification

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:49:36 CST 2016

IIRC, the "-8" indicates 80ns.
While, I have successfully used non-Sun HDDs, boards for Sun servers, and USB
boards, I have never tried non-Sun RAM until Sun issued the commodity/pc
workstations

That said, there should lots of discussion in the SunHelp family of lists
about 3rd party memory on the time.

HTH

Caesar: "I came; I saw; I conquered!"
Jobs: "iPod, iPhone, iPad!"