[rescue] memory identification

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:43:26 CST 2016

My SPARCstation came with one 64mb module installed...
Says SAMSUNG KMM5114440001G-8 then next to that say KOREA 9317.
I couldn't find any information on this chip..
Is this a 80 or 60 ns chip
I added a Kingston KTS-64/S10, I though I found specs on this chip before I
bought it but am not have much luck now.

Are any any of these better or worse than the Sun 501-2480 chips (Kingston
KTS7001)?   I've been able to find KTS7001s for sigbificantly less than what I
could buy KTS-64/S10 chips.    The KTS-64/S10 chip looks brand new and shinny,
especially in this old SPARCstation where are the other contacts look a dusty
grey.

Should I try to clean this board or would cleaning do more harm than good?