[rescue] New SPARCStation 10 owner, needs help with some issues though.

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Sun Feb 7 02:23:00 CST 2016

> ISO images of the official Sun Patch-CDs (dated November 2000), including
> the patches for SunOS 4.1.4, can be found

Thank you.

Dumb question: short of burning a CD, any way to use the ISOs? Linux
doesn't identify any partition and so won't loop-mount, and I don't know
that's it's possible under 4.1.4 or Sol7. 'fdisk' under Sol7 wants a raw
device so won't even tell me where the partitions are to help Linux. And
SunOS doesn't like it if I give the image as a Qemu disk.

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau