[rescue] New SPARCStation 10 owner, needs help with some issues though.

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:10:04 CST 2016

So what it looks like now is that I need to get an older hub or one that I
can administrate.

Internet connection is way of a ZCom XG1020 4 in 1 access point which run at
10/100 full duplex
So the hub would also need to be to talk to the wifi bridge.

The recycled PC store charge about 2-3$ for switch and 7-$10 for simple hubs.
I think they charge $30 up for the administratable hubs & switches.

Had I know about these nuances of the onboard NIC I would have tried for find
a proper hub first.

> Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 19:50:55 -0500
> From: andrew at jones.ec
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] New SPARCStation 10 owner, needs help with some
issues though.

> On 02/05/2016 05:03 PM, Mike Spooner wrote:
> >
> > The Sun Lance Ethernet ("le"), Quad Ethernet ("qe/qec"), and Intel
Ethernet