[rescue] newest rescue

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:55:57 CST 2016

That's a pretty nice collection you got going on there!
I originally bought my SPARCstation 10 just a simple purpose but now I am
really enjoying using it.
At the same time I purchased a 486 with the intent of using it as a no
distraction workstation.   Where I could analyze data and the sparcstation
would sit doing automation tasks.
Back in high school I really had no appreciation yet or knew really how to use
UNIX so I was missing out on how away of the times these machines were.