[rescue] New SPARCStation 10 owner, needs help with some issues though.

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:49:31 CST 2016

"I have a big pile of old SBus cards, mainly SCSI, but there are some
Ethernet
and of them some are 100BaseT ones as well as the SCSI/Ethernet ones"

I picked up a quad Ethernet port card, SunOS 4 didn't recognize it on start
up.
Do I need special drivers for this card?
I tried booting Solaris 7 and it didn't see it either.
Strangely when I boot the 7 install CD it picked it...
Maybe it's more like I just need to call SunOS/Solaris equivalent of
modprobe?