[rescue] Scuzzygraph anyone?

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Thu Feb 4 06:11:42 CST 2016

>  the Vitec RasterFlex or RasterFlex-HR are a better
> bet - single-width SBus card, very fast, simultaneous 8-bit and 24-bit
> colour.

I have a couple of HR, but was never able to find the driver for SunOS 4,
and they are not supported by any free operating systems. So you're pretty
much stuck with Solaris, with 7 the newer that I was able to get to work...
Under Solaris, they are indeed quite nice but limited to 1280x1024 (with
some Forth voodoo, the TurboGX+ can do 1920x1080).

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau