[rescue] Scuzzygraph anyone?

Mike Spooner mike.spooner.ux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:05:01 CST 2016

Chase,

The AG-10E is nice, much better (and cooler!) than the Sun ZX for
general-purpose stuff, but if you just want fast 2D 24-bit colour (rather
than the need to run hardware-accelerated 3D programs specifically written
using the XGL API), then the Vitec RasterFlex or RasterFlex-HR are a better
bet - single-width SBus card, very fast, simultaneous 8-bit and 24-bit
colour. Might even be a little cheaper to get hold of, although they are
also rare these days.

 https://sparc90s.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/sbus-collector-rasterflex/

Regards,
Mike Spooner