[rescue] Apple 68K hardware/documents - was Re: newest rescue

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Wed Feb 3 16:40:59 CST 2016

On 2016-02-03 3:59 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> As a reminder, in the festival of 680X0 system love that we are all enjoying
> right now, I have an Apple Technical reference manual from the Mac II era that
> (as I recall) dives deep into the design of these systems. It's a technical
> reference book, 9x12 inches with several hundred pages.
>
> If anyone is interested I would be happy to let it go at a fair price -
> additional details available later tonight when I get home.
>
> I think this is the book I have, maybe a different year/edition:
>
> http://www.ubbcentral.com/store/item/1990-Macintosh-Family-Hardware-Book-Mac-
> SE30-Mac-II-IIx-IIcx-IIci-IIfx-Portable_121881298720.html

And in the same vein, I have these Apple service binders, and I'm trying
to work out if any of them have been scanned and published online yet (I
didn't see anything at bitsavers or archive.org). Any that aren't
scanned, I want to scan, and then the rest can be recycled or shipped to
a good home.

Apple Service Guide - Module Identification
  - June 1994 Quarterly Update (011-7064)
  - March 1994 Quarterly Update (011-7064)
Apple Scanner Technical Procedures Oct 91
  - StyleWriter Technical Procedures rev. Jan 92

Peripheral Interface Guide - Service Technical Procedures rev Jan 91
LaserWriter Pro Service Source (printed from Hypercard stack?) 3/31/93
   - incl wiring diagram in pocket
   - incl LW Pro Sheet Feeder take apart in pocket
Apple Service Technical Procedures Laser Printers Volume One PN 072-0163
April 1990
   - LaserWriter rev Apr 90
Apple Service Technical Procedures Laser Printers Volume Two PN 072-0163
April 1990
   - LaserWriter II rev Jan 92

Apple Service Technical Procedures Laser Printers Volume Three rev Apr 92
  - Personal LaserWriter
Apple Service Technical Procedures Cross Family Peripherals Volume Two
PN 072-0230 May 1990
   - ImageWriter Technical Procedures rev Jun 88
   - ImageWriter II Technical Procedures rev Feb 89
   - ImageWriter II/L Technical Procedures Feb 90
Apple Service Technical Procedures Macintosh Family Volume One Mar 1992
   - Quick reference SIMM Compatibility
   - Macintosh and Macintosh Plus Technical Procedures rev May 90
   - Macintosh SE and Macintosh SE/30 Technical Procedures rev Jun 91
   - Macintosh Classic and Classic II Technical Procedures Oct 91
Apple Service Technical Procedures Macintosh Family Volume Two PN
072-0228 May 1990
   - Macintosh LC and LC II Technical Procedures rev Mar 92
   - Macintosh IIsi Technical Procedures rev Jan 91
   - Macintosh II/IIx/IIfx Technical Procedures rev Nov 91
   - Macintosh IIcx/IIci/Quadra 700 Technical Procedures Oct 91
   - Macintosh Quadra 900 Technical Procedures rev Dec 91
   - Macintosh Multiple-Product Diagnostics Technical Procedures rev Mar 92