[rescue] newest rescue

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:59:48 CST 2016

As a reminder, in the festival of 680X0 system love that we are all enjoying
right now, I have an Apple Technical reference manual from the Mac II era that
(as I recall) dives deep into the design of these systems. It's a technical
reference book, 9x12 inches with several hundred pages.

If anyone is interested I would be happy to let it go at a fair price -
additional details available later tonight when I get home.

I think this is the book I have, maybe a different year/edition:

http://www.ubbcentral.com/store/item/1990-Macintosh-Family-Hardware-Book-Mac-
SE30-Mac-II-IIx-IIcx-IIci-IIfx-Portable_121881298720.html

Lionel