[rescue] Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:35:11 CST 2016

Yes, well, learn something new every day.  I sorta stayed away from network
stuff after our machine room got an IMP (or was it a replacement IMP..dont
recall).
I went down network agnostic research paths: CPU hw arch and logic design,
FT hw and sw architectures, embedded processing for RT control, scheduling,
and control theory n modeling.
Well at least my ignorance made ppl chuckle....
thanks for the pointer