[rescue] Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Stefan Skoglund (lokal användare) stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Thu Dec 22 15:54:47 CST 2016

tor 2016-12-22 klockan 19:23 +0000 skrev Liam Proven:
> On 17 December 2016 at 22:54, Stefan Skoglund (lokal anvC$ndare)
> <stefan.skoglund at agj.net> wrote:
> > Haa, Sun made a fairly big commitment toward usability and accessibility
> > in GNOME from version 1 until end of GNOME 2 development. Including
> > writing a fair amount of the code in atk and the corresponding
> > documentation.
>
> Could you give me any direct pointers or examples, please? And what is
> ``atk''?

atk is the accessibility library for Gtk.
Sun early on did a major usability test (and report) of GNOME 1 (this
was in 2001.)
It was a Sun UI designer/developer (Calum Benson) who was responsible
and leading the HIG for GNOME 2 ie the documentation of how things
should work.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/calumbenson