[rescue] Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:34:21 CST 2016

On 18 December 2016 at 23:26, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>  wrote:
> Ahh ok.  I, on the other hand, want to make phone calls and send text
> messages.  That's why I have a phone.

Gosh. Those legacy 1990s systems. :-)

I suspect that I routinely go 1-2 weeks without making or receiving a
phone call, and sometimes similar times without texting. I always
favour free IP-based messaging systems to texting. Sadly, as my
contacts don't agree on which to use, I am now on WhatsApp, Telegram,
Signal, as well as a number of chat clients on my phone. :-(

My PCs and Macs run Franz, a very handy app that frames most of these
in one client.

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053