[rescue] Linux wet paint, was Re: Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:31:55 CST 2016

On 18 December 2016 at 22:48, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>   Mine just works.  All day, every day.  My phone and several tablets.
> I reboot a couple of times per year to install OS updates, but that's
> it.

*Incredulous*

I need to reboot my Android phones -- I've had 3 now -- at least every
2-3 days. Daily is good and helps responsiveness and stability.

If I have time, I reboot every time an app I was actively using is updated.

This has held true for Android 2.x, 4.x and now 5.x.

--
Liam Proven b" Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk b" Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven b" Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 b" DR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829 053