[rescue] Spark10 CPU question (must fix - SPARC damnit :-) )

Eric Dueweke edueweke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:35:05 CST 2016

I still use a VERY well loved Ultra 2 and Ultra 10 on a daily basis at
work. Also medical imaging - the Sun hardware supports an interface card
for a machine that would cost several million (unbudgeted) dollars to
replace. It is a necessity but it also just works better than the latest
gear that we have at another site which is run off Dell hardware.