[rescue] ADM3-A lower case ROM

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:18:44 CST 2016

Oh, that will do it....

You can try Jameco, Digikey, or Mouser, Arrow...but I doubt it.

They were used a lot in arcade games.  A quick search shows them here:
http://www.arcadechips.com/product_info.php?products_id=38&osCsid=2de5e88f9232a5ce39997e306f623c20

You can also try ebay.
IIRC, 'standard' speed was 300ns....any chip with same as or less than
300ns access time will work.

If you don't care about authenticity, you could get some other RAM chips
(e.g. 128x4, 256x4, 512x4, 1Kx8) and make a RAM board that is populated for
1kx8 and route the data pins via wires to the appropriate pins on the new
RAM board.
good luck

John