[rescue] Solaris being discontinued? Rumors flying

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Wed Dec 7 08:01:54 CST 2016

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 03:17:01AM +0000, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> I thought I saw that was something systemd was adding in the
> near future [...]

If not, it will soon enough.  The set of things that systemd will be
adding will expand continuously until it approaches the set of things
that are possible to do with a computing system.

But at least it's established itself as the canonical counter-example to
the Unix/software tools philosophy...so there's that.

---rsk