[rescue] [geeks] Solaris being discontinued? Rumors flying

John Francini francini at mac.com
Sun Dec 4 08:11:29 CST 2016

SIGINFO! Normally mapped to Control-T.  Descended (at least in spirit) from
equivalent functions on various DEC OSes (TOPS-10/20, VMS, etc). Missed it
terribly when I had to move to UNIX/Linux, so happy to find it on macOS and
BSDs. Anyone know if there's a patch or add-on to add it to Linux?

John

Sent from my iPad