[rescue] FreeBSD, was Re: [geeks] Solaris being discontinued? Rumors flying

Christopher Robinson chrisrobinson at rocketmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:14:39 CST 2016

I tried FreeBSD and it made the hardisk it was installed on unbootable.This
could be some peculiarity with my Sun Ultra machine, which threwup when I
tried to install Fedora.

    On Saturday, December 3, 2016 9:33 PM, Dave McGuire
<mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

 On 12/03/2016 10:26 AM, Doug McIntyre wrote:
>> ..As far as Solaris goes, i have been looking around for a good upgrade
>> fromOpenSolars...
>
> I really like FreeBSD.

B  How is its SPARC support, specifically for the T-series processors?

B  B  B  B  B  B  -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA