[rescue] Replacement NVRAM/clock for IPX, success + question

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 11:47:35 CDT 2015

Hi

The only place I heard this mentioned was by a customer at a customer site,
never had to sort one out myself, and I think it was a Sparc 5 system, so a
little later than IPX. I did not pay too much attention as the issue was a
faulty motherboard. It was 10+ years ago and my memory is bad at the best of
times.....

Peter