[rescue] Posted: SunOS 4.1 Reference

Doug McIntyre merlyn at geeks.org
Sun Sep 13 23:15:59 CDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 09:53:40PM -0500, Jason T wrote:
> Oh look here, I found more SunOS manuals in my giant stack of stuff.
> I was surprised that these have never made it online, so here they
> are:
>
> That's document 800-3827-10, Vols 1,2 and 3 (which I believe is all of them.)

I have two shelves of the SunOS 4.1.1 reference set, of which 3 of the
many binders are these specific ones, all in the same green & white binders.
I figure I should get it all scanned and to bitsavers at some point in time.

I too am surprised that this era isn't reflected much in the available
online reference material.