[rescue] Posted: SunOS 4.1 Reference

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:53:40 CDT 2015

Oh look here, I found more SunOS manuals in my giant stack of stuff.
I was surprised that these have never made it online, so here they
are:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing/Sun

That's document 800-3827-10, Vols 1,2 and 3 (which I believe is all of them.)

I've been recycling these Sun docs after scanning (can't keep
*everything*) but since these are sort of special, I can hang on to
them if someone would like them free for shipping.  They won't be
trivial to ship, though: three large binders, probably 15lbs of paper.
I'll hang on to them a week or so.

-j